Look at me... I have resigned from TCS (the company that saved me and my family from lot of problems and sufferings) and that too at the time of recession, thereby exposing myself to the risk of not paying my personal loans, in case i don't get salary, even for a single month. i have neglected an opportunity to get US onsite through TCS (of course they just promised that they will give after 2 months) I have to leave my friends (especially my 'S') and a place i have been for more than 3 years. I have to leave to new country which is very different from my place. They say i cant speak to a girl in a working environment. They say temperature is going to be terribly bad. From the friends who couldnt stay for more than six months there, i learnt that i may feel lonely every second i spend there. I myself had a feeling that i am going to leave all the fun and relations and a better career here and flee to some place for money.
I argued with myself. Its not that bad too. My brother have got a job (oh! man that was really a great gift from god in 2009). That helped me to not worry more about his career and life, and gave me room to experiment my life. I am really lucky to get this opportunity (Thanks to RKarthick and Mohanchandar) and i got this because i was "TPF SYSTEMs" guy for sometime(I have brooded many times. that the same fact pushed me backwards in my career, inpite of my great interest in TPF, as few of my TPF friends who worked in application teams already enjoying the onsite). I am the first to have middle east opportunity(comparatively better than 6 months US onsite), in my batch TPF-19.
Its going to be new place, with an incredible infrastructure.I know, I would be definitely getting amazed by architectural magic in Dubai. Another thing that i am happy about is, the monetary benefits (if i adjust and stay for longer period) It can change my lifestyle. The happiest feeling of all is, that I am going to fly out of India, overseas for the first time in life, thereby breaking the curse of stagnation in one place,that i had for 3 consecutive, eventless (except for the relationships i had!), financially messy years. This day could be an end to all these. Saying this i started to get ready for the my, first ever international journey, in the beautiful "EMIRATES flight".
No comments:
Post a Comment